Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Serves 6-8 people
16 oz Cream Cheese (2 bars softened)
1 cup Buffalo sauce
1 cup Ranch dressing
2 cups shredded chicken
1 cup Feta or Bleu Cheese crumbles
Mix all ingredients with a mixer.
Pair up with your favorite Glück Veggie Chips!
Traditional Hummus Recipe
Serves 6-8 as a starter
2 x 14 oz cans of garbanzo beans (reserve the liquid)
4 tsp tahini
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp crushed sea salt
6 tbsp quality extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for drizzling)
3ó tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Glück Original Veggie Chips
1. Rinse the garbanzo beans in cold water and add into the food processor.
2. Add the tahini, crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice and seven tablespoons
of the reserved liquid from the cans.
3. Turn on the food processor and slowly pour in the oil while it runs.
4. When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, pour it into a serving dish.
5. Drizzle with some more extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with paprika for color.
Enjoy with your favorite Glück Veggie Chips!
Green Hatch Chile Salsa Recipe
3 Hatch chiles
1 pound green tomatoes (tomatillos)
1 onion, peeled
3 unpeeled garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Glück Jalapeño Veggie Chips
1. Preheat broiler to high. Place chiles, green tomatoes, chopped onions, and garlic cloves on a baking sheet.
2. Broil vegetable mixture for 10 minutes or until charred, turning once after 5 minutes. Remove chiles from pan.
3. Place in a paper bag; fold to close tightly. Let stand 15 minutes.
4. Remove skins, tops, and seeds from chiles; discard.
5. Remove skins from garlic; discard. Place chiles, garlic, green tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and kosher salt in the bowl of a food processor.
Pair up with Glück Veggie Chips and enjoy!