Traditional Hummus Recipe
Serves 6-8 as a starter
2 x 14 oz cans of garbanzo beans (reserve the liquid)
4 tsp tahini
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp crushed sea salt
6 tbsp quality extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for drizzling)
3ó tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Rinse the garbanzo beans in cold water and add into the food processor.
2. Add the tahini, crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice and seven tablespoons
of the reserved liquid from the cans.
3. Turn on the food processor and slowly pour in the oil while it runs.
4. When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, pour it into a serving dish.
5. Drizzle with some more extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with paprika for color.
Enjoy with your favorite Glück Veggie Chips!